Tools for Transformations
Spiritual Study Group
Are you looking for a loving, supportive group as you embark or continue your spiritual journey?
If so, I hope you will join Guidance From Gratitude's Spiritual Study Group!
Through our monthly Group Gatherings, Community Forum and Message of the Day we will explore:
- Tools to help you connect with your Spirit Partners (Guardian Angels, Spirit Guides, Universal Energy, God) for the good of your Higher Self
- Energy techniques that you can integrate into your everyday life
- Learn to integrate Gratitude into your daily life and spiritual practice to raise your vibrations
- Bring Abundance into your life for the highest good of yourself and others
- Review/release past relationships and roadblock to have the ability to move forward
As part of the Tools for Transformations Spiritual Study Group you will receive the following each month:
- Message of the Day Email
- Monthly Forecast Spread
- Monthly Focus/Study Theme
- Monthly Gathering to Discuss The Focus/Lesson for the Month
- Month in Review Gathering
- Monthly Gallery Reading/Development Circle
- Online Discussion in the Members Only Community Forum
- 20% off Angel Session Readings with Robbi
- 10% off Guidance From Gratitude Shop Products
Spiritual Study Group Testimonials
"Robbi has helped me learn how to safely open my intuitive and empathic energy safely. Through his guidance, I am able to recognize intuitive cues and starting to use my energy to do good in the world.
If you are ready to start your journey to being a better person, to have better energy, to open up to God's light, I highly recommend working with Robbi. He provides a safe space to help you heal and move forward."
"I have been searching for a long time for group I can connect with spiritually but yet I do not have to feel like I am at church or something of that nature. I feel like I have a voice in this group. I know I can ask for some advice or feed back and know I will not be judged.
Tools for Transformation is helping me see my potential and not letting fear win in the end."